We at Hare CPAs feel strongly about community involvement, both personally and as a company. These are some of the ways in which we’re supporting both individuals and organizations within our community and our industry:
- Matt Matuzak has served as President of a local baseball league for many years, teaching teamwork and other leadership skills to youths in the community.
- Ryan Burke has been a martial arts instructor since 2011 at www.bushidomadojo.com instilling confidence and fostering character development in both children and adults through training in karate.
- Janet Kanan has been a mentor angel for Imerman Angels since 2012. Jan also participates in Head for the Cure Detroit each year, which benefits Henry Ford Hospital Research Group (the team that saved her life). Her fund-raising team is It Couldn’t Be Done.
- Kelly Hare has served on the local PTA for over 4 years in several roles, supporting her own children as well as others in their educational process.
- Brian Hare has taken leadership roles in several organizations. He is currently on the board of the Library of Michigan Foundation and had served for 4 years on the board of the Entrepreneur Organization; Brian is currently Chair of the MICPA Membership Committee on which he’s served for over 8 years.